Cryopreservation of cells and tissues represents the future of medicine for the study of diseases and therapies.
The control of conservation conditions is the key point for a successful cryopreservation: SINTESY gives you the solution.
In accordance with national and international standards, SINTESY developed an innovative and state-of-the-art system for the control of plants of cryoconservation, where automation and supervision of processes and variables merge in reliable solutions to avoid any danger of damage for samples, even for long term storage.
SINTESY designed a modular system able to guarantee the automatic management of a cryobank (cooling, filling and degassing procedures for example) and the generation of visual and acoustic alarms, both locally and remotely; in this way, operators are always aware about possible dangerous situations that may occur in the cryobank. Preset users receive phone calls, SMS and/or emails in case of alarm thanks to S140, the GSM dialer for the dispatch of alarms.
SINTESY has designed a special controller and today the following cryogenic vessel can be managed (*):
- AIR LIQUIDE with Modbus protocol,
- AIR LIQUIDE equipped with 4-20 UNIT, no protocol
- BAGLIONI with Modbus protocol
- CBS equipped with 2301, no protocol
- CHART-MVE HEco equipped with TEC3000 controller, property protocol
- CHART-MVE Vario equipped with Vario™ Pro controller, property protocol
- CHART-MVE equipped with TEC2000 (legacy system), property protocol
- CRYO DIFFUSION equipped with the S170, eagleNet protocol
- CRYO SOLUTION equipped with CryoFill, no protocol
- CRYOTHERM Biosafe equipped with Control ß, Modbus protocol
- WORTHINGTON (former TAYLOR WHARTON) with the M505CE+M512CE, property protocol
(*) Important legal notice: copyrights and trademarks used in this website belong totheir respective owners.